QuickBooks accounting or payroll suite is a globally acclaimed application that caters to the needs of many small businesses, medium enterprises, and startup ventures. However, there are a few bugs and errors which pose an inconvenience to the users. Contact Payroll QuickBooks customer service is ready to help you with QuickBooks issues. QuickBooks error 12152 usually occurs when there is an issue with the Internet network settings. Hence, due to error code 12152, QuickBooks takes longer to sync with the web servers. This delay hinders subsequent update installation or patching.
The Best Ways to Resolve Quickbooks Error 12152
To abolish the Quickbooks error 12152 you need to follow the steps that QuickBooks customer service from Contact Payroll shares in this technical guide. With the help of this post, you will be able to fix error code 12152 in QuickBooks.
A. Make Sure Correct Time and Date of the Workstations
1) Click on the Time display on your Windows computer.
2) You will see the current date and time.
3) Now click on the Change Date and Time Settings link.
4) From the window that will open, you can change the time zone, date, and time.
5) Press on Apply and then click on OK.
6) Now, Restart the computer.
7) Once the computer is online, check if the issue persists or not.
B. Remove and Re-install the QuickBooks Suite
1) Uninstall QuickBooks and all programs related to QuickBooks.
2) Now, Restart the workstation.
3) Once the computer is on the home screen, re-install QuickBooks from the CD/ DVD or online source.
4) Once the app is up and running, click on the Scan option on the Menu.
5) Now click on Repair All to resolve all previous errors.
You should be able to repair QuickBooks error 12152 in your QuickBooks program. If you prefer technical help on this error code 12152 in QuickBooks, contact the Quickbooks customer service at Contact Payroll.