Fortified snacks market size is valued at USD 96.48 billion by 2028 and is expected to grow at a compound annual rate of 7.60% in the forecast period 2021 to 2028. The increase in the consumption of nutritious products and protein-rich food is the factor for the fortified snacks market in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
The dependable Global Fortified Snacks Market report defines a chapter on the global market and allied companies with their profiles, which provides important data pertaining to their insights in terms of finances, product portfolios, investment plans, and marketing and business strategies. This market research report acts as a backbone to the business. This market report helps to develop a successful marketing strategy for the business. Global Fortified Snacks Market report highlights the change in the market which is taking place due to the moves of key players and brands such as product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions that in turn changes the view of the global face of Food & Beverage industry.
To structure the winning Global Fortified Snacks Market business report, the blend of best industry insight, practical solutions, talent solutions and latest technology have been used. This market survey report also evaluates the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been explained in the report using SWOT analysis. Thus, the industry report presents an in-depth market analysis to prosper in this competitive environment. The quality of Global Fortified Snacks Market research report is at par which gains customer confidence and trust.
Global Fortified Snacks Market Scope and Market Size
Fortified snacks market is segmented on the basis of technology, raw material, micronutrients and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
• On the basis of technology, the fortified snacks market has been segmented into drying, extrusion, coating and encapsulation and others. Drying is further segmented into oven drying, drum drying and spray drying.
• Based on raw material, the fortified snacks market has been segmented into flours, salt, milk, oil and sugar. Flours have further been segmented into rice, wheat and corn.
• On the basis of micronutrients, the fortified snacks market has been segmented into vitamins, minerals and others. Vitamins have further been segmented into vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin D, others. Vitamin B is further sub-segmented into thiamine (Vit B1), riboflavin (Vit B2), niacin (Vit B3), vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12. Minerals have further been segmented into calcium, iron, zinc, iodine and others.
• The distribution channel segment of the fortified snacks has been segmented into modern trade, online sales, neighborhood stores and other.
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
• How has the Global Fortified Snacks Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Global Fortified Snacks Market?
• What are the key regional markets?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
• What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
• What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
• What is the structure of the Global Fortified Snacks Market and who are the key players?
• What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Fortified Snacks Market
• Fortified snacks are those that have high nutrients added to them that do not naturally occur in the food. These snacks are meant to improve nutrition and add health benefits.
• The major growing factor towards fortified snacks market is the increasing health concerns coupled with increasing disease occurrences. The prime factor driving the demand for fortified snacks is the rising consumer’s disposable income which motivates them to spend more on healthy food products. Furthermore, the growing demand for this category of foods is also heightening the overall demand for fortified snacks market over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Moreover, the rising purchase of nutrition products as well as increasing prevalence of nutritional deficiencies, mainly in the developing world also serves as foremost drivers for increasing the demand for fortified snacks market at a global level. In addition, the increasing consumption by adults and the old age population are also lifting the growth of the fortified snacks market.
• Moreover, the rapid shift in demand towards fortified foods as well as growing awareness regarding nutrient deficiencies including iodine, vitamin A & D, and myopia will further generate new opportunities for the fortified snacks market in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
• This fortified snacks market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market.
Key Pointers Covered in Global Fortified Snacks Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
• Market Size
• Market New Sales Volumes
• Market Replacement Sales Volumes
• Market By Brands
• Market Procedure Volumes
• Market Product Price Analysis
• Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
• Market Shares in Different Regions
• Recent Developments for Market Competitors
• Market Upcoming Applications
• Market Innovators Study
Fortified Snacks Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research the markets for the fortified snacks market is escalating due to the rise in health concerns coupled with increasing disease occurrences and surge in consumer’s disposable income which motivates them to spend more on healthy food products. Additionally, increase in purchase of nutrition products as well as increasing prevalence of nutritional deficiencies positively affect the fortified snacks market.
Furthermore, increasing consumption by adults and the old age population extends profitable opportunities to the market players.
Now the question is which are the other regions that fortified snacks market is targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated Asia-Pacific dominates due to the rise in promotion of fortified snacks and rising health concerns related to age. Europe is expected to witness significant growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 owning to the growth of the counter-attack health problems counting malnutrition and micronutrient deficiencies in the region.
For more analysis on the fortified snacks market, request for a briefing with our analysts
Global Fortified Snacks Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the fortified snacks market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico in North America, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific(APAC) in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America as a part of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Global Fortified Snacks Market Share Analysis
Fortified snacks market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to fortified snacks market.
Key player Global Fortified Snacks Market
• Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
• General Mills Inc.
• The Kraft Heinz Company
• Kellogg's Company
• DSM, Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd.
• Glanbia plc
• Fortified Foods
• Christy Friedgram Industry
• Indopol Group of Companies
Get Full Access of Report@
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Global Fortified Snacks Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research