You are here

Shin Tae-Yong of Indonesia Lost 0-2 to Uzbekistan

Shin Tae-Yong of Indonesia Lost 0-2 to Uzbekistan... Challenge to Paris for 3rd Place Match

Lost in the U-23 Asian Cup semifinals... Two disappointing VARs.

Tae-Yong Shin Indonesia lost to Uzbekistan in the final qualifying round for the 2024 Paris Olympics and postponed securing a ticket to Paris until the next opportunity.

The Indonesian U-23 national soccer team, led by coach Shin Tae-yong, defeated Uzbekistan in the semifinals of the 2024 Asian Football Confederation (AFC) U-23 Asian Cup, which ended at the Abdulli Bin Khalifa Stadium in Doha, Qatar, on the 30th (Korean time).

We lost 0-2.

In this competition, which also serves as the final Asian qualifier for the Paris Olympics, first to third place will receive a direct ticket to the Olympic finals, and fourth place will go to Paris through an intercontinental playoff. 카지노사이트

With today's loss, Indonesia was pushed into the third place match and will face the loser of the Japan-Iraq game for Asia's third ticket to Paris.

Shin Tae-yong's third-place match will kick off at the same place at 0:30 a.m. on May 3.

Indonesia is attempting to advance to the Olympic finals for the first time in 68 years since the 1956 Melbourne Games.

Uzbekistan, which reached the finals, will enter the Olympics for the first time.

This is not the first time that Uzbekistan has reached the final of the U-23 Asian CupLinks to an external site..

He reached the finals twice, including winning the 2018 Chinese competition and runner-up in the 2022 Uzbek competition.

However, these competitions did not qualify for the Olympic Games.

The U-23 Asian Cup is held every two years, and only the competition held in the year the Olympics are held serves as the final qualifier for the Olympics.

Uzbekistan, which had 62% ball possession in the first half, led the game by taking an 11-2 lead in shots.

In the 30th minute of the first half, a surprise mid-range shot by Uzbek Abdu-Rauf Buriyev hit the crossbar.

Indonesia, who blocked Uzbekistan's brunt of the attack with organized defense and occasionally launched attacks, was disappointed that in the 26th minute of the first half, Uzbekistan'sLinks to an external site.foul, which seemed like it could have resulted in a penalty kick as it was committed at the edge of the penalty area, was decided not to be a foul after going through video review (VAR) swallowed.

In the second half, Uzbekistan continued to attack the Indonesian camp, but was unable to finish the match with a goal, and Indonesia was once again called to VAR in the 16th minute of the second half.

While the opposing goalkeeper was unable to properly clear a cross from the left, Muhammad Ferrari finished the ball given away by Ramadan Sananta with a shot that split the goalpost.

However, the referee's on-field review revealed that Sananta was offside, and the score was cancelled.

In the end, the first goal went to Uzbekistan.

In the 23rd minute of the second half, Muhammad Khodir Kamraliev's cross from the right was rushed to the goal, and Husain Norchaev leapt forward and finished with a left-footed shot to score the first goal.

Uzbekistan, which gained momentum, continued its offensive in waves, with Avosbek Paizulaev's mid-range shot in the 27th minute of the second half and Norchaev's header in the 32nd minute hitting the goal post one after another.

In the 39th minute of the second half, Indonesian defender Rizuki Lido received a red card for a rough foul and was sent off.

In a free kick situation following this decision, Arhan, who plays for Suwon FCLinks to an external site., scored an own goal in the 41st minute of the second half, swinging the pendulum towards Uzbekistan.