Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the paper cup market is expected to reach USD 13.55 billion by 2030, which is USD 10.61 billion in 2023, registering a CAGR of 3.10% during the forecast period of 2023 to 2030.
Key Pointers Covered in Paper Cup Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030
• Market Size
• Market New Sales Volumes
• Market Replacement Sales Volumes
• Market Installed Base
• Market By Brands
• Market Procedure Volumes
• Market Product Price Analysis
• Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
• Market Shares in Different Regions
• Recent Developments for Market Competitors
• Market Upcoming Applications
• Market Innovators Study
Get sample copy of the report:
Benefits of Considering this Report:
• This report is compiled using a vigorous and thorough research methodology. Data Bridge Market Research is also known for its data accuracy and granular market reports.
• A complete picture of the competitive scenario of Paper Cup Market is depicted by this report.
• The report consists of a vast amount of data about the recent product and technological developments in the markets.
• The insights in the report are easy to understand and include a graphical representation of the numbers in the form of histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc.
Paper Cup Market Scope and Market Size
The global paper cup market is segmented on the basis of cup capacity, cup type, wall type, end-user and distribution channel. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
• Up to 150 ml
• 150 to 350 ml
• 350 to 500 ml
• Above 500 ml
• Cold Beverage Cup
• Hot Beverage Cup
• Single Wall Paper Cups
• Double Wall Paper Cups
• Triple Wall Paper Cups
• Coffee and Tea Shop
• QSR and Other Fast Food Shops
• Offices and Educational Institutions
• Residential Use
• Institutional Sales
• Retail Sales
Get Full Access of Report
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
• How has the Paper Cup Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What are the key regional markets?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
• What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
• What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
• What is the structure of the Paper Cup Market and who are the key players?
• What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Paper Cup Market
• Paper cups, which can be used to sip soup, tea, coffee, soft drinks, and other foods, are disposable. The most popular plastic resin, polyethylene, is used to cover these cups, enhancing their performance and longevity by preventing the lowered moisture from absorbing and retaining taste. Customers typically utilize paper cups to save time and effort due to their hectic lifestyles and busy schedules. These cups do not require washing and can be immediately discarded after use. The growing trend of ready-to-eat food and services around the world has also had an impact on the demand for paper cups.
• The trend of utilizing environmentally friendly and biodegradable products is increasing as more people worldwide become conscious of environmental issues. Nowadays, it's common to see people prefer paper cups to ones made with plastic components. Businesses such as quick-service restaurants, cafeterias, and other catering service providers are using more paper cups as a result of this customer trend. In addition, the busy lifestyle of a significant portion of the global population is driving up demand for simple products, such as paper cups.
• The global beverage business is expanding and becoming more dynamic in the global market and is projected to considerably influence the paper cup carrier market. To meet the growing demand for beverages to be consumed on-the-go in various regions, some well-known businesses are offering variety of paper cup carriers. Furthermore, the availability of ordering beverages for delivery to homes and takeout has become more popular. Similar to this, cup carriers that are both stylish and durable seem to be in high demand. Therefore, increasing demand for on-the-go consumption of beverages is anticipated to drive the market's growth rate.
• Stringent government rules and policies regarding the usage of plastic packaging, growing paper recycling activities and availability of leading fast food chain will increase the consumption of paper cups all around the globe. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s report, more than 292 million tons of municipal solid waste was produced in 2018. Approximately 69 million tons of total produced municipal solid waste was recycled and 25 million tons were composted. Moreover, increasing government initiatives towards reducing municipal solid waste such as banning plastic packaging in the food industry and increasing awareness about the importance of paper cups will boost the sales during the forecast period.
Paper Cup Market Country Level Analysis
• U.S., Canada and Mexico in [North America]
• Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, [Rest of Europe]
• China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, [Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC)]
• Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, [Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)]
• Brazil, Argentina and [Rest of South America]
Paper Cup Market Share Analysis
The paper cup market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to paper cup market.
Key player Paper Cup Market
• Huhtamaki (Finland)
• Konie Cups International, Inc (U.S.)
• Genpak, LLC (U.S.)
• Conver Pack, Inc (U.S.)
• Dart Container Corporation (U.S.)
• Georgia-Pacific (U.S.)
• F Bender limited (U.K.)
• Graphic Packaging International LLC (U.S.)
• Kap Cones Pvt. Ltd. (India)
• Grupo phoenix (U.S.)
• Jiangsu Xinyu Bio-Tech Co., Ltd. (China)
• Eco-Products Inc (U.S.)
• International Paper (U.S.)
• Detmold (Australia)
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Paper Cup Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research