QuickBooks error code 20 is usually seen when the user tries to upgrade their operating system to windows 10 or 7.This is a common error that can be seen various other applications apart from QuickBooks, but its importance on QuickBooks is more that any other software.
Thus, if you are also facing QuickBooks error code 20 (Printer not activate), then reading this post till the end would surely help. Or you can also contact our team professionals. Our QuickBooks experts will ensure to provide the best possible support services instantly.
What leads to QuickBooks printer activation error 20?
The QuickBooks printer activation error 20
could be seen due to the following reasons:
• In case the application key is not up to date
• Or if unsupported printer drivers either way
• Also, if the windows registry error occurred
• Moreover, if QuickBooks version is not compatible with windows Operating system
• Incomplete installation of QuickBooks
Steps to fix the QuickBooks error 20 (Printer Not Activated)
This error code can be easily resolved by configuring print spooler service. The steps to be followed are as follows:
• The very first step is to press windows + R
• Type in MSC in the run box
• And right click on the print spooler service from the services list
• Select the properties option and click on stop the print spooler service
• Choose the automatic option
• And click on start tab, and the service option again
• End the process by printing something or save as pdf
You can also opt for fixing Microsoft document writer windows component, in case the above method failed to fix the error for you.
Read more: QuickBooks error code 6094
It is expected that the above stated steps would help in fixing the QuickBooks error code 20 successfully. However, if you are unable to deal with the error, then it is suggested to get in touch with our QuickBooks premier supportteam professionals at 1(844)405-0906. Our experts and certified professionals will ensure to provide you with immediate support services.