The casino industry is a significant revenue generator in any country with regulated gambling. It also opens jobs and drives tourism. So, let's see a complete casino industry analysis.
- The global casino and online gambling sector's market size in 2021 was $231 billion.
- The casino industry employs more than one million people at about 5,300 establishments across the globe, show casino employment statistics.
- Some forecasts expect the global gambling market to reach $876 billion by 2026, while the casino segment will reach $153.1 billion.
- By 2026, the US gambling market is expected to reach $262.4 billion, whereas the Asia-Pacific one is forecasted at $322.4 billion.
- Ever wondered how much a casino make in a day? Well, in 2019, the average casino earnings stood firm at $1.9 million per day.
- The gross casino profit margin for the casinos and gaming industry in Q4 of 2021 was 61.99%.
Casino Game Development
With highly skilled and expert game developers, we offer casino game development services in blockchain, metaverse, and NFT with all the necessary features and functionalities.