QuickBooks is trending software that has been making the workflow of every business feasible. This accounting software has made so many businesses grow as it reduces the expenses of a company in many ways. Usually, QuickBooks doesn’t come up with so many errors someday, but QuickBooks error 12007 might annoy you.
QuickBooks error 12007 occurs when you are trying to make an internet connection with your computer. The possible causes of this error are:
1. Desktop is not able to make a connection for Quickbooks software.
2. Your default browser is not Internet Explorer.
3. The setting of your SSL is not correct
4. The internet setting or Firewall has blocked the program to access the server.
Solutions to QuickBooks Error 12007
Mentioned below some of the solutions to resolve Quickbooks error 12007. Follow the blog further for more info.
Solution 1: Set Internet Explorer as your default browser
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on the Tools option.
2. Click on Internet options.
3. Go to the Programs tab.
4. Click on Make Default and select OK.
5. Close the Internet Explorer
Solution 2: Reset QuickBooks update settings
1. Restart your device.
2. Reset the QuickBooks software and try to install an updated version.
3. Launch your company file in single-user mode.
4. Now, you can download the latest version of QuickBooks, install it and run it.
Solution 3: Check out other issues in Internet Explorer
1. Press the Windows butter and R simultaneously on your keyboard.
2. Write sfc/scannow in the given box.
3. Click on OK and follow all the instructions from the screen to complete the File Checker Process.
4. Restart your Window after finishing the file repairing process.
5. Now, verify if the QuickBooks Error 12007 has been fixed.