There are several NGOs in India working to improve the lives of street children and address their specific needs. Here are a few examples:
Seva group Foundation: This organization works to provide support and care to street children in Delhi, including education, healthcare, and rehabilitation services.
Child Rights and You (CRY): CRY is a child rights organization that works to protect the rights of street children and improve their living conditions.
Save the Children: This international NGO works in India to support street children and provide them with education, health, and protection services.
Kailash Satyarthi Children's Foundation: This organization, founded by Nobel Prize winner Kailash Satyarthi, works to protect the rights of children, including street children, and provides them with education and vocational training opportunities.
Bachpan Bachao Andolan: This organization works to protect the rights of children, including those living on the streets, and provide them with education and vocational training opportunities.
These are just a few examples of the many organizations working to improve the lives of street children in India. By supporting their work, we can help ensure that these children have the opportunities they need to reach their full potential.
How to safe and give nurturing poor child:
Creating a safe and nurturing society for all children requires a collective effort and commitment from various stakeholders including government, communities, families, and individuals. Here are some steps that can be taken to achieve this goal:
• Implementing laws and policies to protect children's rights and well-being.
• Providing access to quality education and healthcare services for children.
• Promoting positive parenting practices and supporting families in need.
• Increasing community involvement in creating safe and supportive environments for children.
• Addressing and preventing child abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
• Raising public awareness about the importance of investing in children and their future.
• Encouraging and supporting research and innovation in child development and well-being.
• Providing adequate resources and support for organizations working to improve the lives of children.
It is important to understand that creating a safe and nurturing society for all children is a continuous process that requires ongoing effort and collaboration from all sectors of society.