Taking care of your skin shouldn’t be limited today as skincare also works with your eyes wide shut! And we are here with facts about night face cream and sleep. Let us first try to learn the difference between a day cream and a night face cream. A day cream is fortified with vitamin C for skin lightening, also a day cream has SPF to fight sun exposure, pollution and dryness. While a night face cream has a thicker texture and its main purpose is cell regeneration and hydration of the skin. Because at night creams are made with retinol and glycolic acid which boosts collagen in the skin.
Let us look at the benefits night face cream has to offer
• It hydrates and soothes the skin.
• It helps the skin cells by boosting collagen in the skin.
• It also ensures smooth blood flow in the skin.
• It softens the skin.
• It also helps the skin get an even complexion throughout.
• It also prevents your skin from sagging.