Global physical security market was valued at USD 112.20 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 202.05 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 7.63% during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Key Pointers Covered in Physical Security Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
• Market Size
• Market New Sales Volumes
• Market Replacement Sales Volumes
• Market Installed Base
• Market By Brands
• Market Procedure Volumes
• Market Product Price Analysis
• Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
• Market Shares in Different Regions
• Recent Developments for Market Competitors
• Market Upcoming Applications
• Market Innovators Study
Get a sample copy of the report:
Benefits of Considering this Report
• This report is compiled using a vigorous and thorough research methodology. Data Bridge Market Research is also known for its data accuracy and granular market reports.
• A complete picture of the competitive scenario of Physical Security Market is depicted by this report.
• The report consists of a vast amount of data about the recent product and technological developments in the markets.
• The insights in the report are easy to understand and include a graphical representation of the numbers in the form of histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc.
Physical Security Market Scope and Market Size
The physical security market is segmented on the basis of component, systems type, service type, organization size and vertical. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
• Physical Access Control System (PACS)
• Video Surveillance System
• Perimeter Intrusion Detection and Prevention
• Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
• Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM)
• Security Scanning
• Imaging, and Metal Detection
• Fire and Life Safety
• Access Control as a Service (ACaaS)
• Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS)
• Remote Monitoring Services
• Security Systems Integration Services
• Large Enterprises
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Telecom and Information Technology (I.T.)
Get Full Access to the Report:
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
• What are the global trends in the Physical Security Market? Would the market witness an increase or decline in demand in the coming years?
• What is the estimated demand for different types of products in Physical Security Market? What are the upcoming industry applications and trends for Physical Security Market?
• How big is the opportunity for the Physical Security Market? How will the increasing adoption of Physical Security Market for mining impact the growth rate of the overall market?
• How much is the Physical Security Market? What was the value of the market In 2029?
• Who are the major players operating in the Physical Security Market? Which companies are the front runners?
• Which are the recent industry trends that can be implemented to generate additional revenue streams?
• What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Physical Security Market?
Market Analysis and Insights: Physical Security Market
• Physical security methods are used to protect equipment and structures. To keep technology and data secure, physical security breaches and dangers must also be avoided in addition to network and cyber security. The workers and professors who have access to the building likewise hold this to be true.
• Physical security refers to the kind of security service that helps safeguard information, hardware, software, people, and networks from physical attacks and other incidents that could seriously hurt any business or government organization. The structure is guarded against terrorism, fire, robbery, natural calamities, and vandalism. The system comprises several interconnected layers including CCTV cameras, security guards, locks, access control protocols, barriers, and other similar tools.
• The number of data breaches are increasing rapidly all across organizations. Large scale organizations are heavily investing in centralized data safety and security solutions. This has widened the scope of growth for the market. Growing shift towards cloud-based data platforms to manage and mitigate data theft and cyber security issues is bolstering the growth rate of the market in a sharp upward direction.
• Any surveillance systems are frequently considered an invasion of privacy and are opposed by various civil liberties groups and activists at locations such as roads, parking lots, parks, transportation modes, retail establishments, financial institutions, and offices. Since consumers expect their personal information to be used exclusively for legal and defined purposes, there have been concerns about who views the video and how it might be used or exploited.
Physical Security Market Country Level Analysis
• U.S., Canada and Mexico in [North America]
• Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, [Rest of Europe]
• China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, [Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC)]
• Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, [Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)]
• Brazil, Argentina and [Rest of South America]
Physical Security Market Share Analysis
The physical security market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to physical security market.
Key player Physical Security Market
• ADT (U.S.)
• Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.)
• Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
• Johnson Controls (Ireland)
• TELUS (Canada)
• Anixter Inc. (U.S.)
• Genetec Inc. (Canada)
• Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH (Germany)
• HID Global (U.S.)
• Pelco, Inc. (U.S.)
• Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
• Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (New Zealand)
• SECOM CO., LTD. (Japan)
• Allied Universal (U.S.)
• Dahua Technology USA Inc. (U.S.)
• STANLEY CONVERGENT SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. (U.S.)
• Axis Communications AB. (Sweden)
• Hanwha Techwin America. (U.S.)
• Teledyne FLIR LLC (U.K.)
• Hexagon AB (Sweden)
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Physical Security Market Share by Product & Procedure Type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research