Searching for the complete set of steps to fix QuickBooks error code 6129? If yes, then your search ends over here. This particular error can occur due to a large number of factors, which we have tried to summarize in this post, along with the solutions that can be performed to fix the issue. If you are also facing this error, then reading this post till the end will definitely help. However, if you need any sort of technical assistance, we suggest talking to our team of professionals. Give us a call at 1-888-351-0999, and we will provide you with immediate support services.
What causes QuickBooks error code 6129?
QuickBooks error code 6129 can be caused by the following reasons:
• Outdated QuickBooks version: If the system hosted on a multi-user configuration is not using the latest version of QuickBooks, it can lead to this error.
• Corrupted network for company files: If the company files are located on a corrupted network, it can result in error code 6129.
• Client and server domain mismatch: This error can also occur if there is a mismatch between the client and server domain.
• Improper shutdown of the software: If the QuickBooks software is not shut down properly, it can contribute to error code 6129.
Steps to eliminate the issue:
The following set of steps can help you successfully fix the error by moving the company file to another location:
• Create a new folder: Start by creating a new folder where you want to move the QuickBooks company files.
• Move QuickBooks company files: Copy or move the QuickBooks company files to the newly created folder.
• If QuickBooks is used on one system only: Click on the Windows Start button, go to the Programs tab, and select QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
• Select Scan Folders: In QuickBooks Database Server Manager, click on the Scan Folders tab. If no folder is found, create a new folder.
• Scan and close: Click on the Scan button and wait for the scan to complete. Once done, click on Close.
• Open the company file: Now, try opening the company file and check if the error is resolved.
See Also: QuickBooks Payroll Error PS033
In conclusion, we hope that the steps provided in this post will help you fix QuickBooks error code 6129 successfully. However, if for some reason, you are unable to resolve the issue, we recommend contacting our QuickBooks support team experts at 1-888-351-0999. We are a team of professionals who work round the clock to provide the best possible support services immediately.