You must first install the driver before using your computer to control a printer. The start.ij The Canon Pixma TS6320 printer has MP Drivers and ij.start.canon ts6320 setup accessible drivers. The Canon Pixma Ts6320 printer driver download procedures are available on this page.
Download the Canon TS6320 driver
IJ Begin The fastest and simplest way to connect your printer to other devices like Windows, Macs, or iPhones is using a Canon Pixma TS6320. You may also view the Canon printer driver and software download page for your device at ij.start.canon/ts6320. Prerequisites for the Canon Pixma ts6320 Setup include:
- Utilize these simple procedures to get the Canon Pixma TS6320 printer driver from the vendor's website.
- After using a browser like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, go to the official Canon website.
- After choosing the Drivers tab and the Select option, choose Download.
- The downloaded Canon Pixma TS6320 printer driver is saved in the computer's Download folder in executable file format.
- Alternatively, you may download the Canon Pixma TS6320 printer by clicking the Driver Download option on this page.
Setup guidelines for the Canon Pixma Inkjet Ts6320 printer:
Follow these instructions to set up a Canon printer on a Mac using a Canon Pixma inkjet TS6320:
- Install the driver after downloading it from ij.start.canon/ts6320 before moving on to the next step.
- Follow the directions in the first part of this article to connect your Canon printer to the same WiFi network as your smartphone.
- Go to the menu and choose "System Preferences" next.
- Select the "Printers and scanners" icon, which resembles a printer, from the System Preferences pane.
- When you click on the "+" symbol towards the bottom left corner of the screen, a pop-up window will appear.
- You might be able to see your printer's name in the left-hand pane if it is already network-connected. Click it to begin the setup process.
References: Canon Ts6320 Wifi Setup