Encountering errors in QuickBooks is pretty much common, as the software is packed with various features and functionalities. However, dealing with these errors is possible by performing certain set of steps. In today’s post, we are going to discuss about the QuickBooks error code 1625. This is basically an installation error that can be seen when the user tries to update or install QuickBooks. It appears on the screen with a following error message that states “The installation is forbidden by system policy that occurs when installing or updating turbo tax”. Often when the windows start or shutdown, this error can be experienced. There can be a bunch of factors causing this issue in QuickBooks, which we will be discussing later in this segment. Thus, if you are interested in knowing what those factors are along with the fixes for the same, make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also consult our tech support team at 1-888-351-0999 and we will provide you with immediate support services.
What triggers QuickBooks error code 1625?
One might come across this error in QuickBooks due to the following reasons:
• The very first reason can be if the user isn’t logged in as admin
• Another reason can be if the windows installer program download is corrupted
• The user can also end up in such an error if the windows registry is corrupted from where the program is installed.
• Moreover, if the external program has erased windows installer records, then experiencing this issue is possible
Steps to eliminate the error
One can try to fix the issue using the steps below related to configuring the reg extension.
• The very first step is to click on the start tab
• And then enter in the common and search bar
• After that click on enter tab
• Also, press ctrl + shift and click on enter tab
• Once done with that, click on yes tab on the permission dialog box
• This will now open a black box with a blinking cursor
• Here, the user is suggested to enter the regedit tab and also click on enter
• Followed by choose export in the file menu
• The very next step is to type a name for the backup file in the file name box as windows installer backup
• And then, ensure to choose the selected branch and export range box
• Also, click on save tab
• After that save the file with reg file extension
• The last step here is to check if the issue is resolved or not
Read Also: QuickBooks error OL 301 or 393
We end this segment right here and hope that the reader might be able to deal with this issue after performing the steps listed above. However, if there is any query or if the user needs our assistance at some point in time, then contacting our QuickBooks tech support team at 1-888-351-0999 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.