QuickBooks database server manager is a tool offered by Intuit to its users. It functions in a way to organize the QuickBooks server folder for multi-user mode. The tool further helps in making the most of the multi user mode, and also without this tool, it is not possible for the user to access the multi user mode. When this tool isn’t available, the software performance gets affected at large. One can easily download and install this tool from the official intuit website. If you are interested in finding out the steps to install, update, and setup QuickBooks database server manager, then reading this post till the end would help. However, one can also get in touch with our experts at 1-888-351-0999 for any sort of further assistance.
Steps to download the QuickBooks database server manager
One can download the QuickBooks database server manager using the QuickBooks tool hub. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
• The user needs to first start download the QuickBooks tool hub from Intuit’s website and then move to the downloads by pressing ctrl + J
• Now, click on QuickBookstoolhub.exe file
• After that, click on yes tab to allow the app to make changes
• The next step is to click on next to install it and click on yes to accept the license agreement
• Followed by clicking on next and install options respectively
• Click on finish tab after the installation is complete
• Open QuickBooks tool hub
• Under the network issues tab and select the QuickBooks database server manager option
• Give all the users permissions to access the company folders.
By the end of this post, we hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in installing, updating, and setting up QuickBooks database server manager. However, if you are unable to due to some reasons or if you need our assistance at some point in time, then contact us at 1-888-351-0999 and we will provide you with all sort of QuickBooks tech support and assistance related to QuickBooks.