Experiencing QuickBooks error code 15311 in QuickBooks and don’t know what can be done? This is a runtime error that can be experienced at the time of installation of the program or software. The user can also face the same issue when starting or shutting down the process of windows. The user can experience the issue with the following error message: “QuickBooks update cannot be completed successfully” or “cannot connect to QuickBooks payroll”. The user might experience this issue due to a handful of reasons, which we will be discussing later in this post along with the quick fixes for the same. Thus, make sure to read the post till the end. The user can also get in touch with our experts at 1-888-351-0999 for any sort of further assistance.
What leads to the QuickBooks error code 15311?
One might face this error due to the following reasons:
• One of the basic factors causing such an error can be incomplete QuickBooks installation
• Another reason can be if there is any sort of virus attack
• The user might face similar issue if there are deleted or damaged QuickBooks files
• Also, if the windows registry entries related to QuickBooks are corrupted
• The user can also experience this issue in case of interruption while the update is being downloaded
• Moreover, if the files downloaded are corrupted
Steps to fix the issue
The user can try fixing this issue by checking if the settings of Internet explorer are correct. The steps involved here are as follows:
• Start with setting the internet explorer as the default
• Check the system date and time
• Double click the time display
• Check date and time again
• Make changes if needed
• The user should then verify the cipher
Just in case the cipher is less than 128 bites, then the internet explorer gets damaged. In that case, the user can continue with the steps below:
• Firstly, visit the intuit website
• Open the menu bar by pressing Alt key
• Run the company files and also select properties
• Search for the number before encryption
• The user should then choose the tools and also the internet option
• Go for delete in the general tab
• Now, head to the internet files and also click on delete
• Select LAN settings in the connection tab
• The next step is to verify that SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 has been marked or not.
• Lastly, unmark the TLS 1.2 in the advanced tab.
See Also: Crash Com Error in QuickBooks Desktop
We end this post right here, with the hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in eliminating the QuickBooks error code 15311. However, if the error continues for some reason, or the user needs our assistance at any point in time, then contacting our QuickBooks premier support professionals at 1-888-351-0999 is recommended, we are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support and assistance.