Your QuickBooks operation is failing due to Salary update error 12031 and you can't decide what to do? Here are the best solution steps to get rid of QuickBooks error code 12031 easily and what factors cause this error. Don't worry because it's a comprehensive guide that we provide. To avoid confusion, we recommend scrolling through segments intensively. A network timeout prevented QuickBooks from contacting the server. If you also get such error in QuickBooks, be sure to read the post to the end. Or contact the QuickBooks Error SupportTeam at 1-888-351-0999 for immediate assistance.
What Causes QuickBooks Payroll Error 12031?
There are several factors that can cause QuickBooks error code 12031. The most common are:
• Internet connectivity issues can often cause this error. If the Internet works through an alternate connection and the appropriate software stops working.
• You may see errors like this if the server takes too long to respond.
• Software functionality may be limited if Internet Explorer is not the default browser.
• Internet or firewall security settings repeatedly block connections or pages required by the software to download updates.
What leads to such an error in QuickBooks?
The user can end up in this issue due to the following reasons:
• The basic cause can be improper firewalls might be blocking the functioning of QuickBooks.
• The user can also experience a similar issue if the internet connection is weak.
• Another reason can be if the third-party antivirus could be causing havoc.
• The user can also experience the issue if there is improper SSL settings can also lead to this error.
Steps to fix the issue in QuickBooks
The user can try to get rid of such an error using the set of steps listed below.
• The first step is to download the QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool.
• After that, install it by clicking on the downloaded file and following the on-screen instructions.
• The next step is to launch the tool by clicking the desktop icon.
• In the test connectivity section, select the option to browse. You can find it beside the company files bar.
• Once done with that choose the company file in which you were having the issue.
• Also, click on the Test Connectivity button.
• The repair will start immediately.
• Wait for the process to end
See Also: set up a clearing account in QuickBooks
We hope that the above steps helped you to completely fix this issue with QuickBooks. However, if you still have questions after following the steps above, or if you continue to experience similar issues, we encourage you to contact us at 1-888-351-0999. We are a team of certified QuickBooks experts who provide instant support services 24/7.