Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market is expected to reach USD 24, 475.70 million by 2030, which was USD 9,338.18 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 12.80% during the forecast period.
Key Pointers Covered in Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030
• Market Size
• Market New Sales Volumes
• Market Replacement Sales Volumes
• Market Installed Base
• Market By Brands
• Market Procedure Volumes
• Market Product Price Analysis
• Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
• Market Shares in Different Regions
• Recent Developments for Market Competitors
• Market Upcoming Applications
• Market Innovators Study
Get a sample copy of the report:
Benefits of Considering this Report
• This report is compiled using a vigorous and thorough research methodology. Data Bridge Market Research is also known for its data accuracy and granular market reports.
• A complete picture of the competitive scenario of Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market is depicted by this report.
• The report consists of a vast amount of data about the recent product and technological developments in the markets.
• The insights in the report are easy to understand and include a graphical representation of the numbers in the form of histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc.
Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Scope and Market Size
The human capital management (HCM) market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment model, organization size, vertical and functionality. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
• Integration and Implementation
• Training and Education
• Support and Maintenance
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Telecom and IT
• Consumer Goods and Retail
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Energy and Utilities
• Transportation and Logistics
• Core HR
• Talent Acquisition
• Performance Management
• Succession Planning
• Reward and Recognition
• Advance Analytics
Get Full Access to the Report:
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
• What are the global trends in the Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market? Would the market witness an increase or decline in the demand in the coming years?
• What is the estimated demand for different types of products in Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market? What are the upcoming industry applications and trends for Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market?
• How big is the opportunity for the Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market? How will the increasing adoption of Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market for mining impact the growth rate of the overall market?
• How much is the Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market? What was the value of the market In 2030?
• Who are the major players operating in the Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market? Which companies are the front runners?
• Which are the recent industry trends that can be implemented to generate additional revenue streams?
• What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market?
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
• Human capital management (HCM) are used for optimizing, recruiting, managing, developing, and increasing employee value within the company. It covers an extensive range of core administrative and strategic processes and practices, such as workforce planning, compensation planning, payroll, training, compliance, onboarding, and performance management. It also covers benefits administration, workflow management, time and attendance, reporting and analytics, retirement services and employee service and self-service.
• Human resource is the main part of any enterprise or business. Without human resources (HR), an organization cannot achieve objectives and goals. HR department deals with several functions such as employee’s performance, payroll, training, and attendance among others. Currently, organizations are shifting towards digitalization, they are adopting human capital management (HCM solutions to manage all tasks related to employees such as their performance, payroll system, attendance and others. Nowadays, organizations are adopting those human capital management (HCM) solutions that increase overall productivity and provide specific proficiencies to manage employees effectively.
• An international Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market business research report gives clear idea about strategic analysis of mergers, expansions, acquisitions, partnerships, and investment. Market research analysis and data in this market report lends a hand to businesses for the planning of production, product launches, costing, inventory, purchasing and marketing strategies. This industry report is object-oriented which is produced with the combination of a splendid industry experience, talent solutions, industry insight and most up to date tools and technology. Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market report is also a helpful source of assistance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
• The increasing integration of automation technologies in numerous HR processes and solutions is expected to impel market growth during the forecast period. Advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), robotic process automation (RPA), machine learning (ML), big data, and other analytics tools are integrated into human capital management (HCM) solutions for streamlining various day-to-day HR operations. AI tools and robotic process automation are beneficial in removing manual errors, improving the productivity and efficiency of an organization and reducing procedural delays. As a result of all these factors, the market is likely to grow.
Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the human capital management (HCM) market report are Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, and Rest of Europe in Europe.
Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Share Analysis
The human capital management (HCM) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to human capital management (HCM) market.
Key player Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
• Oracle (U.S.)
• SAP SE (Germany)
• IBM (U.S.)
• Workday, Inc. (U.S.)
• Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (U.S.)
• ADP, Inc. (U.S.)
• Cornerstone (U.S.)
• Benefitfocus Inc. (U.S.)
• Bamboo HR LLC. (U.S)
• Zoho Corporation (India)
• WebHR (U.S)
• Sage Global Services Limited (India)
• Epicor Software Corporation (U.S)
• Infor (U.S), UKG Inc. (U.S)
• Cegid (China)
• Sumtotal Systems, LLC (U.S.)
• Paycom Payroll LLC. (U.S.)
• Paycor, Inc (U.S.)
• Insperity (U.S.)
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Share by Product & Procedure Type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research