It is the art and science of skincare, which covers knowledge about how to make skin healthier and all other related beautification techniques. Everyone wants to look their best; they want to have soft, problem-free, healthy and glowing skin which is an essential part of beauty. So, this growing craze of people to achieve better skin makes the role of esthetics and Esthetician important. This is why esthetician supplies have become really important lately.
How does Esthetician work?
The Esthetician, after completing their schooling from an esthetics school, can work at a salon, spas, at skincare centres or can also work as professional make-up artists. While you are in school, you have an essential toolkit which as necessary esthetician supplies needed during your training period, which is as follows:
A pair of gloves
Eye protection gear
Soft and Hard wax
So you see, there are a lot of aesthetic devices used lately! There’s a huge demand for esthetician machine equipment in every esthetician company.
However, if you want to make your career as an esthetician and own a business also then, you will need some more Esthetician equipment, some of them are mentioned below:
1. Microdermabrasion Machines - They work and help in removing the dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin and concentrating on improving the various skin concerns such as wrinkles, age spots, acne, scarring, melasma, sun-tan and more. With this process, the skin cell activity is restored and which further improves the complexion of the skin.
There are two types of microdermabrasion machines one is Crystal microdermabrasion machine which blasts ultra-fine crystals particles from the machine using a hand-operated wand onto the skin.
Another is the Diamond-tip microdermabrasion machine which is diamond-tipped and uses a wand which directly abrades the skin with it and improves its appearance.
2. Exfoliating Brush - This brush is handheld and is used to exfoliate the skin and remove all the dead cells from the skin to cleanse it. These aesthetic brushes are gentle on the skin, and they don't harbour bacteria and damage skin.
3. Facial Steamer - This is a valuable tool for an Esthetician as these machines blow a unique ozone variety of warm steam onto the skin of a person and which helps the skin in many ways:
▪ It stimulates blood flow
▪ It moisturizes the outermost layer of the skin
▪ It softens follicles making the removing of blackheads and whiteheads easy
▪ It makes the skin relaxed
▪ It activates a few products and spreads them over the skin to work well.
Moreover, you can control the direction, type and intensity of steam required as per your treatment.
4. Magnification Lamp - Also termed as mag lamps it is the most common tool which magnifies the skin vertically and horizontally to observe the skin issues minutely. Not only this, but it also protects the Esthetician from any cellular fluid coming in contact with their eyes and skin.
5. Ultrasonic Scrubber - It is also known as ultrasonic spatulas which use ultrasonic sound waves - tens of thousands of vibrations per second -helpful in removing away dead skin, blackheads and whiteheads gently and effectively.
It works well with people having sensitive skin or severe skin diseases.
With all this esthetician skincare equipment, the work of an Esthetician becomes both natural and active, so investing in them will be great.