A Stainless Steel Coil Tube is a long metal tube that has a continuous length of a pipe. Stainless Steel Coil Tubing is typically constructed in diameters ranging from 1 inch to 3.25 inches. This tube is available in massive coiled spools and is utilised in a number of applications. Stainless steel is initially produced as slabs, which are then transformed using a Z mill, which converts the slab into coil before further rolling. The diameter of these wide coils is typically 1250mm.
These enormous coils are then further processed using a number of industrial methods such as slitting, which slices the wide coil into a plethora of strands; here is where most of the terminology confusion comes. Following slitting, the stainless steel creates a batch of coils from the mother coil known as strip coils, slit coils, bands, or simply strips.
Zion Tubes & Alloys is the leading supplier of Stainless Steel Coil Tubes Manufacturer in India.We offer a wide range of products, including SS 304, 316, 202, and 321 Coil Tubes. As a leading ASTM SS Coil Tube supplier in India. We promise high-quality products at competitive costs. We provide a variety of diameters as well as custom cutting and polishing services to meet your specific requirements. Stainless steel pipe coil is commonly used in industries such as petrochemical and natural gas facilities.
Types of Stainless Steel Coil Tubes
- Stainless Steel 304 Coil Tube
- Stainless Steel 316 Coil Tube
- Stainless Steel 321 Coil Tube
- Stainless Steel 347 Coil Tube
Stainless Steel Coil Tubes Specification
Stainless steel coil tubes are commonly used in applications that need high corrosion and heat resistance. The following are some typical SS coil tube specifications:
- Coil tubes are commonly made of 304 or 316 stainless steel, but other grades such as 321, 310S, and 904L are also used.
- The exterior diameter of stainless steel coil tubes ranges from 1/8 inch to 3/4 inch, while the inside diameter ranges from 0.020 inch to 0.250 inch.
- The wall thickness of stainless steel coil tubes can range from 0.028 inch to 0.035 inch for conventional applications, although thicker walls may be necessary for high-pressure applications.
- The length of stainless steel coil tubes Depending on the use, they can be found in lengths ranging from 100 to 1000 feet.
- Stainless steel coil tubes can have their surfaces annealed and pickled, polished, or bright annealed.
It should be noted that these specifications may vary depending on the manufacturer and the specific application requirements.
Product Source: Stainless Steel Coil Tube Manufacturer in India