The easiest way to find out who the best vein specialist in Mount Laurel or South Jersey is requires research on your part. You may even visit one or two clinics before making an informed decision. Here are some of the qualities that stand out at the top vein clinics in South Jersey:
· Highly-trained specialists: The best vein doctors are board-certified vascular physicians who have had special training in managing vein diseases. Vascular training should be through an accredited residency or fellowship in interventional cardiology, interventional radiology or vascular surgery
· Patient testimonials: While every review cannot be counted on to be 5 stars, the informed patient will evaluate the authenticity of reviews and see if the descriptions match their own impressions. Also, see if you can get your hands on some before and after pictures of sclerotherapy level of work.
· Equipment : A top vein clinic will keep their equipment up to date for both diagnosis and treatment. The investments into the latest technologies will tell you if the clinic cares as much about their continuing improvement.
· Your visit: Unfortunately, most vein clinics are now factories for vein treatment easily identified by their overflowing lobbies and long wait times. A factory vein clinic will often push for testing before ever meeting the doctor. The doctor may only spend a few minutes with you before setting off to the next patient. While vein treatments are generally safe, don’t feel rushed!
· Cosmetic treatment: Don’t be afraid to ask who will perform the cosmetic vein treatments. If you are receiving sclerotherapy, shouldn’t the most qualified person be the one performing the procedure.