To make your voice heard, you will need more than just a point of view while writing an argumentative essay. An argumentative essay is a piece of writing in which you strive to persuade readers to agree with your point of view and convince them to adopt a specific action. Unless your point is well-structured and supported by sound reasoning and facts, even the most forceful position will be unpersuasive.
However, you cannot write an argumentative essay on any random topic. To write an argumentative essay, the topic must be debatable. Once you choose a topic, as a skillful essay writer, you give ideas from both sides but take a stance based on logical reasoning. Writing a clear thesis statement in the introduction is the most important part of an argumentative essay.
Are you thinking about how I will write my paper? Though it is a bit tricky, it is not hard to write. To start writing the essay, you must first make an outline. The outline helps to organize ideas and gives a proper structure to your essay. moreover, it ensures that nothing has been skipped. The best way to write an essay is to brainstorm ideas and then put them in order. If you are still confused you can also consult a professional essay writer online for professional writing assistance.
Sample Argumentative Essay Outline
Has Globalization Affected the Mental Health of People?
Thesis: Globalization is a boon for cultural, political, and economic integration globally but it has tremendously affected the mental health of people as it leads to depression, anxiety, loss of self-worth, and a lack of job satisfaction.
Follow these guidelines to finish your schoolwork in a timely manner. Then, if you are overworked and don't have time to do your homework on time, you can turn to EssayWritingService.college services writer website for assistance with your academic projects.
- Around the world, about 970 million people suffer from mental disorders due to various reasons.
- Globalization – the process of integration of economies, people, and culture globally - has affected every nook and corner of our lives including mental health which has prolonged repercussions for society in general and an individual in particular.
- Mental disorders refer to depression or anxiety_ depression can be characterized by grief, lacking interest or pleasure, low self-worth or guilty feelings, troubled sleep or appetite, and dearth of concentration while anxiety is a group of mental disorders categorized by feelings of fear and anxiety, including panic condition, obsessions, post-traumatic stress disorder, etc.
If you are still confused you can also consult a professional essay writer service online to write an essay for you at reasonable prices.
- Globalization has augmented income inequalities which have led to low self-worth or feelings of guilt.
- Due to economic integration, low-skilled jobs have shifted from wealthier countries to poorer countries causing a surge in inequality within countries while lowering the differences between them.
- About one-third of studies related to the association of income inequality and a range of outcomes related to health in a review by the World Psychiatric Association discovered that there is a positive association between income inequality and the incidence or prevalence of mental health issues.
- Globalization has boosted competition which has increased depression among workers.
- An increase in competition due to globalization has affected the mental health of workers as it induces job insecurities and a reduction in job satisfaction.
- In a nutshell, globalization has benefited people less and affected them adversely more with tremendous impacts on the mental health of people.
- The facts and figures found by various researchers prove that globalization has vehemently impacted people’s mental health.
- Mental health is not just the absence of mental disorder, but it is an integral part of the health of a person that is affected by a range of socio-economic, biological, and environmental aspects, such as globalization.
Tip: it is better to show your outline to someone for proofreading before writing the essay. You may ask any friend or paper writing service to proofread it for you. This will be helpful to spot the mistakes and remove irrelevant content. Apart from that, you can get good marks in essay writing.
Here are some historical topics for argumentative essay given below:
History Topics for Argumentative Essays
Are you preparing to write an argumentative essay on any history-related topic? If yes, then the following paragraphs will help you write an outstanding argumentative essay about history. I hope this article will provide you with a good start to contemplate the topics of your essay and will enhance your understanding of an argumentative essay. For an essay writer, it is quite normal to have problems in selecting a good topic for their essays. However, you should not worry about it all, as I can help in this pursuit. This article will suggest some of the most exciting and relevant argumentative essay topics that will surely let you get higher grades from your professor. some people don't have time so they need someone to write my essay
In argumentative essays, students are required to argue either in favor or against a particular topic. Your professor has assigned you this kind of essay to check your knowledge about the topic, reasoning, and critical thinking skills. If you have never written an argumentative essay before, it may be a little tricky for you to start with. However, remember that an argumentative essay is never about judging you for your opinion about the topic. Instead, your professor will be looking for the soundness of the arguments that you provide for whatever stance you take. So all you need to do is to provide sound arguments and demonstrate sound reasoning. This is the key to success in an argumentative essay. If you provide sound, valid, and well-thought-out arguments supporting your thesis, you will surely get high scores in it.
Seeking help in writing your essay is welcoming. It not only provides you an opportunity to enhance your understanding of the topic but also allows you to enrich your writing skills. However, writing my essay kind of attitude is not a healthy one as it will not help you in the long run.
Writing about history is boring unless you have an interest in it. It becomes even daunting when you lack knowledge about the topic or have chosen a topic that is tricky and requires extensive reading and research. Besides, having excellent writing skills is also a must for producing a high-scoring argumentative essay. Therefore, the selection of the topic and having good expertise in writing are essential for getting the desired grades in an essay.
Following are some topics related to history that you may choose to write or assign to my essay writer service
- The economy was the leading cause of the revolutionary war in America
- Americans defeated British colonist power through valor
- Blacks have a significant role in winning the revolutionary war
- Patriots (poor) class of American society participated in the revolutionary war for land
- Revolutionary war stems from the Boston tea party
- Without peasants, Americans would not have won freedom from the colonists
- American constitution lacks maxims of equality
- Found fathers failed to incorporate equal rights for all citizens
- The US constitution is not color blind
- Slavery was an integral part of South socioeconomic and political life
So, pick a topic for your essay now! Then, ask the writing service that i need someone to write my essay for me for the next submission.
Who Can Write My Essay Best?
Can You Write My Essay from Scratch?
How can I get a free essay?
Can professors tell if someone else wrote your essay?