Competition: Dijon v Lille watch live stream January 12, 2020
PSG - Monaco match overview, prediction&tips
One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 9).
PSG has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a very good chance of win league (>99%).
Monaco has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (23%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
PSG in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
Monaco is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
Monaco could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
Recently Monaco have a series of home games.
In this match PSG is absolute favorite.
Last 19 head-to-head matches PSG won 11 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 44-14.
Including matches at home between the teams PSG won 6 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 27-7.Olimpia - Real de Minas match overview, prediction&tips
Olimpia is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
In this match Olimpia is absolute favorite.
Our prediction for today's Olimpia to win the game is with odds 1.35.
Last 6 head-to-head matches Olimpia won 5 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 16-5.
Including matches at home between the teams Olimpia won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 8-2.Vere United - Waterhouse match overview, prediction&tips
Outsider and one of the leaders will play in this match (ranked 12 in the zone Relegation and 2 in the zone Promotion to Premier League (Play Offs: Semitofinals)).
Vere United is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
Recent matches Waterhouse is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
In this match Waterhouse is a favorite.
Last 1 head-to-head matches Vere United won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.