Since the ancient period, humans are trying to create new medicines that cure various life-threatening diseases. Cancer is one of the significant life-threatening diseases that hamper human life. Medical science has already invented various medical treatments for treating cancer, but many organic substitutes can also cure these dangerous diseases.
What is colloidal silver?
Colloidal silver is a type of antibiotic that contains microscopic flakes of pure silver. These silver flakes can float in demineralized water or any liquid substance. The presence of an antibacterial agent can cure cough and cold and heal cancer and HIV. Colloidal silver particles are referred to as 'nanoparticles.'
Colloidal silver is an ancient antibiotic property that is useful for curing various infections. As per the medical journal, colloidal silver is useful for treating fungal infection, viral and bacterial diseases. People can use it as a dietary supplement or apply it directly to the skin.
Working process of Colloidal Silver
Colloidal silver has broad antiseptic and antibacterial effects, which can cure the wound. Silver sol of colloidal solver attaches to the protein cells of bacteria and damages their cell membrane. This protein compound damages the DNA that leads to cell death. Biologically active parts of colloidal silver have serious medical properties that have lots of benefits.
1. Colloidal silver can stop the growth of fungi. But it is not acceptable that it can kill the fungal infections of humans.
2. The antibacterial property of colloidal silver can kill bacteria; thus, it is present in the wound dressing, wound cream, and medical equipment.
3. The nanoparticles of colloidal silver can kill viral compounds.
Side effects of colloidal silver
1. Collodial silver presents in the air and water in a small amount.
2. But if the silver nanoparticles increase in the environment, it may cause a severe health injury.
3. Argyria is a common skin disease that occurs due to silver particles' presence in the liver, kidneys, and intestine. This dangerous disease turns your skin into blue-grey color.
4. Overconsumption or overusing silver supplements may damage your blood cells; thus, consult your doctor before consumption silver supplements.
Useful facts about multivitamins
Multivitamin is a dietary supplement with essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutritional elements. A multivitamin is available in the markets in capsules, tablets, liquid, and powder form. Multivitamin is helpful for skinny people to build muscle growth and strong digestive system. as per the medical study, herbs, hormones, and drugs compound are present in the multivitamin.
The adverse effects of multivitamin
1. If you have a breathing problem or swelling on your face and lips or a pregnant woman, you should consult with doctor before consuming multivitamins.
2. Overconsumption of multivitamins may cause headaches, stomach pain, and unusual taste in the mouth.
3. Apart from this, you may have an allergic reaction due to the composition of the multivitamin. You should consult with your physician before taking a multivitamin.
Benefits of multivitamin
1. Multivitamin boosts your immunity system due to the presence of vitamin C, D, and E. The antioxidants present in vitamin C and E helps reduce allergic symptoms.
2. Vitamin A helps you improve the eyesight and reduce age-related muscular degradation and improve the vision.
3. Heart-related problem is common for men; thus, multivitamin for men can help reduce cardiovascular diseases. Vitamin B1, B2, B6, K1, and magnesium play a significant role in improving heart health.
4. Men's multivitamins can improve muscle health that happens due to aging.
5. As per a medical study, a multivitamin can reduce cancer risk.
6. Multivitamin supplements that contain omega 3 fatty acids and other medical herbs can cure brain functions.
7. Vitamin C and E are responsible for treating dry skin and maintain glowing and youthful skin.
8. Vitamin B stimulates the function of the nervous system that controls the production of stress hormones. Thus multivitamins can reduce stress and anxiety.
9. Multivitamin capsules contain essential minerals that can make healthy hair.
10. Finally multivitamin is responsible for maintaining the energy level. Thus athletes and sportsperson consume multivitamins daily.
What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms of Earth. It is a blue-green algae that animals and humans consume. People use Spirulina as a whole food or dietary supplement. It is a unique food supplement in the poultry industry and aquarium. It needs minimum water and soil to produce.
In the present day, humans consider Spirulina as a superfood because of the presence of valuable nutrients. The protein level off Spirulina is equal to an egg. Spirulina contains calory, protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamin B1, B2, B3, magnesium, copper, and iron.
Health benefits of Spirulina
1. The presence of magnesium is responsible for supporting daily activities. Improve muscle growth and heartbeat.
2. Anti-cancer- Phycocyanin, the green pigment of spirula, is responsible for killing the cancer cells and blocking tumor growth. Thus it is useful for treating cancer.
3. Heart health- Spirulina can absorb cholesterol, maintain heart health and reduce the risk of stroke.
4. Treating allergy- The anti-inflammatory property of Spirulina can cure allergies that happen due to pollen and dust. It can also cure allergic symptoms such as sneezing and itching.
5. Immunity support- Spirulina contains vitamins such as E, C, and B6 responsible for producing white blood cells and fighting any life-threatening diseases.
6. Dental support- as per clinical prove Spirulina dissolved mouthwash can reduce dental plaque and reduce the risk of oral cancer.
The negative effects of Spirulina
1. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid consuming spirulina powder supplements because they may create toxins in your body and damage the liver function of both the mother and the child.
2. People who have bleeding disorders should avoid consuming it.
3. Spirulina may affect the diabetic patient because it increases the blood sugar level.
4. Arthritis patients should consult with a doctor before consuming spirulina supplements.
You can understand the usefulness of organic products on your health, but you should be concerned about the negative impacts of the above products.