North America Compostable Packaging Market Industry Trends and forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
• North America Compostable Packaging Market Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the compostable packaging market was valued at USD 46360.00 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 75013.52 million by 2029, registering a CAGR of 6.20 % during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. The market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, patent analysis and technological advancements.
North America Compostable Packaging Market Definition
• Compostable products are those product which can biodegrade and disintegrate into natural elements such as biomass, water, and carbon dioxide in a composting environment and leaving no harmful element in the soil. The compostable plastic packaging material contains PBS, PBAT, PHA, PLA, starch blends. These compostable mimic conventional plastic's positive qualities, such as shelf stability, barrier properties, durability, etc., with one difference, i.e. these materials are fully compostable. Compostable material are providing nutrients to the earth when it has completely broken down. In order for packaging material and products to qualify as compostable, they must completely decompose and break down into natural elements within a short time after disposal.
• Request Access for Sample Report : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-am...
• North America Compostable Packaging Market Segmentation
• Forecast Period 2022 to 2029
• Base Year 2021
• Historic Years 2020 (Customizable to 2014 - 2019)
• Quantitative Units Revenue in USD million, Volumes in Units, Pricing in USD Segments Covered Product (Bags, Trays, Cups, Plates, Films, Lids, Straws, Cutlery, Bowls, Clamshells, Pouches and Sachets, Others), Material (Plastic, Paper and Paperboard, Others), Packaging Layer (Primary Packaging, Secondary Packaging, Tertiary Packaging), Distribution Channel (B2B, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Departmental Stores, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, E-commerce, Others), End-User (Food and Beverages, Medical, Automotive, Electrical and Electronics, Agriculture, Textile Goods, Personal and Home Care, Chemical, Others)
North America Compostable Packaging Market Regional Analysis & Insights
• With increasing consumer demand for compostable materials, companies are developing eco-friendly packaging to satisfy their consumers and focus on improving the world. APP Sinar Mas as one of the leading company of pulp and paper which has brought an advanced eco-friendly solution in the food and beverage packaging market. Foopak Bio Natura is also designed eco-friendly paperboard that takes inspiration from nature. It is appropriate for food packaging and single-use cup. Compostable packaging represents a sustainable, eco-friendly process of packaging.
North America Compostable Packaging Market Industry Country Level Analysi
• TIPA LTD (Israel), Riverside Paper Co. Inc. (US), SmartSolve Industries (Us), Özsoy Plastik (Turkey), Ultra Green Sustainable Packaging (US), Hosgör Plastik (Turkey), Eurocell S.r.l (UK), Tetra Pak International SA (Switzerland), (US), Kruger Inc. (Canada), Amcor PLC (Switzerland), Mondi (UK), International Paper Company (US), Smurfit Kappa (US), DS Smith (UK), Klabin SA (Brazil), Rengo Co. Ltd (Japan), WestRock Company (US), Stora Enso (Sweden), Bemis manufacturing company (US), Rocktenn (US), BASF SE (Germany), Clearwater Paper Corporation (Us)
Access Full Report : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-compostab...
North America Compostable Packaging Market Share Analysis and Some major players
• Some of the major players operating in the compostable packaging market are:
• TIPA Ltd (Israel)
• SmartSolve Industries (US)
• Özsoy Plastik (Turkey)
• Ultra-Green Sustainable Packaging (US)
• Hosgör Plastik (Turkey)
• Eurocell S.r.l (UK)
• Tetra Pak International SA (Switzerland)
• (US), Kruger Inc. (Canada)
• Amcor PLC (Switzerland)
• Mondi (UK)
• International Paper Company (US)
• Smurfit Kappa (US)
• DS Smith (UK)
• Klabin SA (Brazil)
• Get TOC of the Report : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-compost...
• Major TOC of the North America Compostable Packaging Market
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: North America Compostable Packaging Market
Browse Related Reports @
• North America Stretch Blow Molding Machine Market
• North America Snap-on Closures Market
• North America Beverage Cartoner Market
• North America Blow-Fill-Seal Equipment Market
• Southern Africa Pulp Moulding Machines Market
• Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
• Data Bridge Market Research
• Tel: +1-888-387-2818
• Email: Sopan.email@example.com