You are here

live streaming Sevilla v Granada soccer January 25, 2020

Suppliers Catalogs & Keywords:

Competition: Sevilla v Granada watch live stream January 25, 2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1809708s923

http://live.welcome.bet/1809708s923

Valladolid - Real match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 15 and 2 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Valladolid has a chance of relegated (30%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Real has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a good chance of win league (52%).
  • Recent matches Valladolid is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Real is in a marvelous shape and in addition in the last match got series victories (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Real could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Real is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Valladolid won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 8-19.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Valladolid won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-8.Getafe - Betis match overview, prediction&tips
  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 5 in the zone Promotion to Europa League (Group Stage) and 12).
  • Getafe has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (26%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Getafe could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Getafe have a series of guest games.
  • Getafe will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Getafe won 4 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 14-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Getafe won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-6.Atlético - Leganés match overview, prediction&tips
  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 19 in the zone Relegation to LaLiga2).
  • Atlético has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (71%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Leganés has a good chance of relegated (71%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Atlético is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Leganés is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Atlético could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Atlético have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Atlético is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Atlético won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 10-1.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atlético won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-0.

    Other matches:
    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11493347/live-streaming-deportivo-alaves-vs-villa
    http://jasonharrison547397.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/01/25/slovenia-v-norway-livestream%e2%80%a2/
    https://neolatino.ning.com/photo/albums/sevilla-vs-granada-live-stream
    http://suimazate1989.no.comunidades.net/watch-sevilla-vs-granada-live-stream
    http://korolevazl1986.blogspot.com/2020/01/kayserispor-mke-ankaragucu.html
    https://twitter.com/predictions77