t is normal for a man to ask a lady to dance in a dance dance.Refusing to dance can also show a person's good ideological accomplishment and elegant cultural quality.The following manners should be noted:
(1) in general, you should not refuse a man's invitation.If you have to decline, you must be sincere and say, "I'm sorry, I'm tired, I want to have a rest."Or: "I'm sorry I didn't jump."Of course, the other party will be very receptive and will not invite the devil.But at the end of the day, you should stop dancing with other men, or you will be seen as dismissive of the former inviter, which is very impolite.
(2) if you bring your partner with you at a dance, when you have skipped a field or a few games, and someone else comes to invite you to dance with you, you should be open and generous and accept it.Your partner should also be polite.
(3) if two men invite you to dance together, politely decline.If you agree to dance with one of them, you should apologize to the other, and politely say, "I'm sorry, but I can't wait until next time."
(4) when you turn down an invitation from a man, if the man comes to the invitation again, in the absence of special circumstances, you should agree to dance with it.
(5) if you have already promised to do this dance with others, you should apologize to the man saying, "I'm sorry, I've been asked to jump, wait for the next time ."