Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the North America Coated Paper Market is registering a CAGR of 4.2% from 2022 to 2030.
• Coated paper is a paper that has been coated with a polymer or a mixture of materials to impart specific qualities to the paper, such as weight, surface gloss, smoothness, or reduced ink absorbency. To coat paper for high-quality printing in the packaging industry and magazines, various materials such as kaolinite, calcium carbonate, bentonite, and talc can be used. Coated papers are those that have a glossy, semi-gloss, or matte finish. A coating agent is applied to the surface of coated paper to improve brightness, smoothness, or other printing properties. Rollers are used to polish the paper after it has been coated. It fills in the tiny pits and gaps between the fibers to create a smooth, flat surface.
• Paper that has had a finishing layer or coating applied to improve its finish and printability during the manufacturing process. The coating is intended to improve certain characteristics of the paper, such as opacity, brightness, whiteness, colour, surface smoothness, gloss, and ink receptivity, so that the finished paper product has the properties required for its intended application. Coated papers are classified according to the amount of coating applied; these classifications include light coated, medium coated, high coated, and art papers (which are used for high resolution artwork).
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
1. At what growth rate will the market be projected to grow during the forecast period of 2023 to 2030?
2. Which market segments are covered in this report?
3. Who are the major players operating in the market?
4. Which countries data are covered in the report?
North America Coated Paper Market Scope
The North America coated paper market is segmented into notable segments based on product, coating layer, coating material, finish, coating method, finishing process and application. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze major growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to make strategic decisions to identify core market applications.
• Coated Ground Wood Paper
• Standard Coated Fine Paper
• Low Coat Weight Paper
• Pigment Coated Paper
• Art Paper
• Enamel Paper
Based on product North America coated paper market is segmented into the coated groundwood paper, standard coated fine paper, low coat weight paper, pigment coated paper, art paper, enamel paper and others
• One-Side Coated
• Two-Side Coated
Based on coating layer, the North America coated paper market is segmented into one-side coated and two-side coated
• Calcium Carbonate
• Kaolin Clay
• Titanium Dioxide
Based on coating material, the North America coated paper market is segmented into clay, calcium carbonate, talc, kaolin clay, wax, titanium dioxide and others.
Based on finish, the North America coated paper market is segmented into gloss, satin, matte, dull and others
• Machine Coated
Based on coating method, the North America coated paper market is segmented into hand-coated, brush-coated and machine coated and others.
• Online Calendaring
• Offline Calendaring
Based on finishing process, the North America coated paper market is segmented into online calendaring and offline calendaring
• Packaging and Labelling
Based on application, the North America coated paper market is segmented into printing, packaging and labelling and others
Grab a sample copy of the report here: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-am...’
North America Coated Paper Market Regional Analysis/Insights
The North America coated paper market is analyzed, and market size insights and trends are provided based on country and as referenced above.
The countries covered in the global North America Coated Paper Market report are
Competitive Landscape and North America Coated Paper Market Share Analysis
The North America coated paper market competitive landscape provides details about the competitors. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, and application dominance. The above data points are only related to the company’s focus on the North America coated paper market.
Some of the major players operating in the North America Coated Paper market are:
• Oji Holdings Corporation
• Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.
• Stora Enso
• Sappi Ltd.
• Asia Pulp & Paper (APP) Sinar Mas
• DS Smith
• Dunn Paper Company
• Paradise Packaging
• Burgo Group Spa
• JK Paper
• Emami Paper Mills Ltd.
• Koehler Holding SE & Co. KG
• Twin Rivers Paper Company
• Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA (Publ)
• Billerud Americas Corporation
Get Full Access of reports @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-coated-pa...
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Chapter Three: Market Overview
Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Chapter Six: North America Coated Paper Market by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Browse Related Reports @
Plastic Stabilizer Market
Coated Paper Market
Biopolymer Coatings Market
Europe Coated Paper Market
Middle East and Africa Coated Paper Market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research