Ayurveda is not just about alleviating a disease; it is also about preventing the disease in the first place. Ayurveda takes care of complete health of human being. It strengthens the innate mechanisms of the body to fight the disease. Ayurveda is a complete science in itself, of which herbal medicine is an important part.
Ayurvedic or herbal medicines are finding great acceptance in modern societies as they have become aware of the adverse effects of modern medicines. Herbal medicines are time tested and safer as compared to the modern medicine. Therefore, herbal medicine or Ayurvedic medicine market is poised to grow in double digits in the coming times.
To fulfill the rising demand of Ayurvedic products, there are many ayurvedic companies that have come up in recent times. There is an ample of scope of Ayurvedic medicine franchise in today’s scenario. Therefore, it is high time that the opportunity of Ayurvedic medicine franchise be grabbed and get moving on the path of success.
What type of Ayurvedic medicines are there?
There are two types of Ayurvedic medicines, Classical and Patent/Proprietary. Classical medicines are the medicines that are formulated based on ancient Ayurvedic texts. Patent/ Proprietary medicines are the ones which haven’t been mentioned in the texts but are formulated by the company. The example of classical medicine is Chyawanprash and the example of proprietary medicine is Liv-52.
What is Ayurvedic PCD Franchise Company?
PCD means Propaganda-Cum-Distribution. The Ayurvedic PCD franchise company gives Ayurvedic products and monopoly rights to the franchise partner over a certain geographical area.
Interchangeably termed as ‘franchise business’, PCD is a little different. It covers smaller area and demands lesser investment. It is of particular use to those who want to start a new business but are not yet ready to take the risk of starting an independent business.
Alnavedic : The Best Ayurvedic Franchise Company.
Alnavedic is one of the best Ayurvedic Franchise companies in the region. It has a GMP certified manufacturing facility in Panchkula. It has a team of dedicated stalwarts who work enthusiastically; and are committed to produce the best range of Ayurvedic products.
The range of our products is quite diverse and it includes Ayurvedic medicines (For pain, insomnia, diabetes, liver diseases, digestive diseases, blood purifiers to name a few), herbal cosmetic range (creams, face wash, gels, hair care range, etc.) and personal care products (herbal hand wash, sanitiser etc)
Benefits of Alnavedic as Ayurvedic medicine suppliers.
• Own manufacturing unit situated at Panchkula, Haryana with state of the art facilities of manufacturing.
• A highly committed team which comprises of research and development team, quality analysis and quality certification team, experienced stalwarts of pharmaceutical professionals who are well versed with the nuances of production and a team of Ayurvedic , herbal and cosmetic consultants who guide us in our maneuver to produce the best Ayurvedic products.
• A wide variety of products encompassing ayurvedic medicines, herbal cosmetics and personal care products. At Alnavedic we are flexible to the changing demands of the market and are continuously adopting new ideas and developing new products.
• Support to its franchise partners in their efforts to expand their business and enthusiastically work together to reach new heights.
• A fast emerging group which has certain areas that are open for PCD franchise as of now.
Conclusion: Start Ayurvedic medicine franchise with Alnavedic, today!
Ayurvedic medicine franchise business model is one of the best business models in the current times. Therefore, choose wisely and jump start your business with Alnavedic . For Enquiry, call us at +91-9041041323 and mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org