What is diabetes?
Diabetes is basically a condition when it affects body’s blood sugar level which brings serious health issues. Yes, it is true that Diabetes is not curable but it can be controlled to avoid serious health issue. There are two types of diabetes, Type 1 Diabetes & Type 2 Diabetes.
Type 1 Diabetes is autoimmune disease in which body doesn’t able to make insulin. In Type 2 Diabetes, body doesn’t able to use the insulin as much as it needs. View Diabetes Test kits : - diabetes test strips, diabetes test kit, blood sugar test kit.
Diabetes can be Remission
When diabetes is in a remission state, the body does not show the signs of diabetes. The emission level is defined on A1C level; it should be below 6 percent. It indicates the blood sugar level of last 3 months.
Get diabetes test strips from here.
Different forms of Remission
1. Partial Remission: When a person has maintained a lower blood sugar level for a year without any medicine.
2. Complete Remission: When a person has maintained normal blood sugar level for a year without any medicine.
3. Prolonged remission: When complete remission lasts for at least 5 years.
Even you are maintaining blood sugar levels for 20 years; it is still called as remission. Gestational Diabetes during pregnancy
Change your lifestyle if suffering from Type 2 Diabetes
You need to focus on exercise and diet. wet n wild wet n wild ireland wet and wild wet and wild makeup
Weight loss is the main concern if you are suffering from type 2 diabetes. Increasing physical activity and weight loss can reduce the risk of diabetes up to 58 percent. People with diabetes 2 should do the following activities.
Daily 30 minutes of activity can help you to control diabetes.
Let’s Discuss about Diet Tips
• It is recommended to replace carbohydrates with high protein and high-fiber foods
• Reduce intake of sugar
• Take high Fiber-rich food.
Foods to include in your diet
• Whole grains
• Low fat dairy products.