AOL Mail gives you a personalized mail experience to connect with your family and friends. It provides you with exciting features like spam protection, spells check and many other tools to use, that too free of cost. It is a web-based mailing service provided by AOL Inc. and is available in 54 languages. People all over the world, prefer this webmail service as their priority over others. If you also want to avail the benefits of this email service then, you will need to create an account. You could either take help from the trained team of experts by reaching out to AOL Email customer care number 1-800-234-6190 that is available 24 hours of the day or you can try to create the account yourself. You can also follow the guide that is undermentioned for making the task easier.
Create a new AOL account
- Visit the AOL mail ‘sign in’ web page
- Select the ‘sign up for free account’ link
- Type in your details including name, username and any other required information on the ‘let's create your account’ form and then select the ‘sign up’ button. Remember, you will need an alternate email address for AOL’s confirmation process, so be ready with that too.
- Log in to your alternate email account and open the confirmation message from AOL
- Select the ‘yes, I made this request’ link in the message body to return you to the AOL website.
- Type in your password, select the ‘sign in’ button to verify and activate your account and then click on the ‘ok’ button.
Manage your username and password
In order to access your account, you will need to manage your username and password properly. Don't forget to set your password strong with the combination of alphabets, numbers, and symbols. This is recommended because users often deal with issues related to password reset, inability to access their account and others. If you find any inconvenience in creating this mail account, then directly connect with AOL Email customer support number for an instant resolution to your query. The technicians will provide you with a permanent solution.
Source URL: How to create new AOL Email account