When we use bubble wrap for the packaging we just cut the bubble wrap according to our choice, and we never know what to do with the rest of remnant bubble wrap. Bubble wrap is a great packaging material and thus it really helps to pack the goods and keep them safe while transporting from one place to another. And even the bubble wrap including the other packaging material is the most important thing for the #Packers and #Movers #Bangalore because they do packaging every time and because of these packaging material all the goods of their customers just be protected. So it is good to use the bubble wrap while packaging and even if you do not want to hire Professional Packers and Movers Bangalore then you can simply get these packaging material and pack your stuff on your own. But have you ever thought that what about the left over bubble wrap how it can be used in an interesting way, No nah I know that but today @ Packers and Movers in Bangalore will tell you that how you can use the left over bubble wrap in an useful way:
1. Play with it - this is the most interesting thing which you can do with the bubble wrap, even I also love to play with it and make noise and irritate my siblings. So if you also like playing with the bubble wrap go ahead do not think much.
2. Use it to keep your beverages cold – you can simply cover your can or the bottle with the help of the bubble wrap and then you can carry that inside your bag, it will keep the drink cold in the summers and you can drink it whenever you want. So save the bubble wrap for the summers so that if you want to carry the coca-cola or other drinks then you can simply cover it with the bubble wrap to keep them cold.
3. Protect your plants – you can simply cover the plant containers with the help of bubble wrap and this will help them to stay protected during winters from the frost. Just cover the container properly using the tape this will keep the soil warm in the winters.
4. Make creative things using bubble wrap – if you love to draw and paint then you can just use the bubble wrap to make different textures and to make creative paintings. Just dip a piece of bubble wrap inside the paint and then push it on the blank sheet then it will simply give a texture over the white paper which could be used as a background for any drawing.
5. Cover your groceries – there are much kind of groceries that you do not require on the daily basis and they are just kept inside the store room. So if you will cover those groceries with the help of bubble wrap it will stay protected and even it will be clean whenever you will open it for use.
6. Make your accessories safe – you can place your necklace and the earrings inside the bubble wrap, as we always need some poly to keep our earrings and necklace separately, so at that place bubble wrap could also be used. And even you can place the bubble wrap on to the container and then keep your earrings over it.
7. Donate it to the needy – there may be people nearby you who may be shifting to some other place so they will definitely require some packaging material to pack the stuff so if you find someone near you who are shifting then you can give the bubble wrap to them and they will use that for their packaging.