The global additive manufacturing market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 20.9% in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030 and is expected to reach USD 91,853.88 million by 2030.
The world class ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING MARKET research report is structured with the thorough market analysis carried out by a team of industry experts, dynamic analysts, skilful forecasters, and well-informed researchers. This global market report offers an analytical assessment of the prime challenges faced by the market currently and in the coming years, which gives idea to other market participants about the problems they may face while operating in this market over a longer period of time. In the large scale ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING MARKET report, industry trends are put together on macro level with which clients can figure out market landscape and possible future issues.
Additive Manufacturing Market Scenario:
Additive manufacturing (AM) is different from the subtractive method of production, which envisages grinding out unnecessary material from a block of material. The use of additive manufacturing in industrial applications usually refers to 3D printing. Additive manufacturing involves a layer-by-layer addition of material to form an object while referring to a three-dimensional file with the help of a 3D printer and 3D printer software. A suitable additive manufacturing technology is selected from the available set of technologies depending upon the application.
Additive Manufacturing Market Regional Outlook:
· Rest of Europe
· South Korea
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Additive Manufacturing Market Scope and Size:
The global additive manufacturing market is categorized based on material type, technology, and application.
On the basis of material type, the global additive manufacturing market is classified into four segments metals, plastics, alloys, and ceramics.
· Stereolithography (SLA)
· Fused disposition modelling (FDM)
· Laser sintering (LS)
· Binder Jetting printing
· Polyjet printing
· Electron Beam melting (EBM)
· Laminated object manufacturing (LOM)
On the basis of technology, the global additive manufacturing market is classified into eight Segments Stereolithography (SLA), Fused Disposition Modelling (FDM), Laser Sintering (LS), Binder Jetting printing, Polyjet printing, Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM), and Others.
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
1. What are the key regional markets?
2. What is the structure of the Additive Manufacturing Market and who are the key players?
3. What are the key opportunities of the market?
4. Who are the major players operating in the market?
5. Which region of the market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period?
6. What is the growth rate of the market?
7. What is the application segment?
Competitive Landscape and Additive Manufacturing Market Share Analysis:
Additive Manufacturing Market competitive landscape provides details by the competitors. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in R&D, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth and application dominance
Some of the major players
· ANSYS Inc.
· Höganäs AB
· ARBURG GmbH + Co KG
· Renishaw plc.
· YAMAZAKI MAZAK CORPORATION
· Titomic Limited.
· SLM Solutions
· Proto Labs
· ENVISIONTEC US LLC
· Ultimaker BV
· American Additive Manufacturing LLC
(Note: Please visit the report page for a comprehensive list of significant players)
· The major highlights of Additive Manufacturing Market report are key market dynamics, current market scenario, and future prospects of the sector. By understanding and keeping into focus customer requirement, one method or combination of many steps have been applied to build the most excellent market research report. Whereas market definition covered in this first class report explores the market drivers which indicate the factors causing rise in the market growth and market restraints which indicate the factors causing fall in the market growth. The large-scale Additive Manufacturing Market report helps customers or other market participants to be aware of the problems they may face while operating in this market over a longer period of time.
Get Full Access of Report@
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Chapter Three: Market Overview
Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Chapter Six: Competitive Landscape
Chapter Seven: Drivers, Restraints, Challenges, and Opportunities
Get TOC Details:
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
· Market Structure
· Growth Drivers
· Restraints and Challenges
· Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research