The Canon Pixma MP250 is a compact inkjet printer that can print documents in black at a rate of 7 impressions per minute and 4.8 impressions per minute. The printer which also prints 4 * 6 photos in 56 seconds, encounters errors like error E02,03,16 etc. and also has errors like P02, P03, etc. All these Canon MP250 error codes can be solved by following small steps. Guidelines for solving P08 are given below.
CANON MP250 ERROR P08
- The Canon MP250 error P08 code means that there is a problem with the Canon print cartridge. This may indicate a problem with the Canon printer logic board. If there is a problem with the Canon print cartridge, follow the guidelines below to replace it.
- Remove the new Canon penalty cartridge from the package and peel off the tape covering the electrical contacts. Lift the lid of the Canon PIXMA device, lift the cartridge locking cover, and insert the cartridge into its slot. Close the cartridge locking cover and the lid of the Pixma device.
- Now, the Canon Pixma MP250 error code must be resolved. If not, then there is a problem with the logic board.
If there any problem just give us a call on our canon printer troubleshooting number 18004360509
CANON MP250 ERROR E05
- Canon MP250 error E05 code occurs when the cartridges are not compatible with your PIXMA printer.
- It can also arise if the ink cartridge is not installed correctly.
- Reset the printer to clear the Canon Pixma MP250 error code.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its slot. Check if any dust particles are present on the cartridge and clean it using a tissue paper.
- Ensure that the cartridges are properly placed in their slots.
- Check the authenticity of the cartridge. If the cartridge is incompatible, replace the same with the one compatible.
- Now, verify that the Canon MP250 error E05 code has disappeared from the device's touch panel.
CANON MP250 ERROR P02
- Turn off your Canon printer for a few seconds and then turn it on to fix the Canon MP250 error P02 code.
- Make sure that there are no foreign materials such as paper inside your Canon device.
- Find that the carriage unit, carriage motor, logic board and slit film are not damaged.
- If the Canon Pixma MP250 printer has a continuous ink system installed, system hoses can cause problems.
- Modify the length to lengthen the hose and then verify if the carriage can slide freely.
- To fix the Canon MP250 error P02 codes that are related to ink cartridges, it has been suggested to remove and reinstall the cartridge.
- Try to clean the printhead and then check if the Canon Pixma MP250 error code has been resolved.
CANON MP250 WON'T PRINT
- To fix the Canon MP250 the problem will not print, execute the step-by-step instructions below.
- Check and make sure the power cable is plugged in and the printer is powered on.
- Check if the USB cable is properly connected to the USB port.
- Restart your computer and Canon MP250 printer.
- Make sure that the Canon MP250 driver is installed on your computer.
- Ensure that the Pixma MP250 printer is selected during print operation. Contact our technical experts to get a quick troubleshooting solution for the Canon Pixma MP250 error code.
- Check whether the print data size is too large. If so, it is better that you can reduce its size by canceling some print operations.
- If the Canon MP250 will not print the issue, better reset your printer according to the instructions in the user guide.
CANON MP250 SERVICE TOOL
- The Canon MP250 service device can be used to reset your printer.
- You can download the service tool from the Canon site. To download the service tool, follow the instructions below.
- Visit the Canon Printer Official Site from your web browser.
- Type the Canon MP250 printer keyword in the search field and click the Submit or Go button.
- Select the driver file that suits your operating system and click the download button. Reach our Canon Printer Technical Support experts to easily fix all Canon Pixma MP250 error codes.
- After the download process, install it on your computer and start using it as per your requirement.
CANON MP250 ERROR P07
- Canon MP250 error P07 Try to perform a memory reset to solve the problem.
- Press the button on your Canon Pixma MP250 printer.
- Make sure you disconnect the power cable from your Canon printer.
- You need to wait for about ten seconds and then press the ON button for a long time.
- Do not proceed until the Pixma printer completes the cycling process.
- Now, check if the Canon Pixma MP250 error codes have been cleared. If not, complete the guidelines above to rectify the issue.